5 Grooming Charts for Men To Keep The Perfect Beard or Mustache
Men grow beards. Beards are manly. Pretty sure Paul Bunyan had a badass beard. Beards are important, so take care of them.
1. First thing's first. Figure out what type of beard you should grow for the type of face you have.
2. Get your hair in check. It's important to have a hair style to match your beard. Your beautiful beard.
3. The Perfect Shave. I don't recommend this unless your just manscaping your beard. Shaving your beard completely is blasphemy and against the law of man.
4. Acceptable facial hair based on this Ron Swanson chart.
5. A full body grooming checklist. The beard is the main focus here, but when your done with that, you might as well take care of the rest.. I guess...
enjoy the beard